Car Buying Resources
- Used Car Specials
- Black Book Online
- Ford Vehicle Brochures
- Certified Pre-Owned Smart Cars
- Why do we sell so many more cars than other dealers?
- Quick Start Financing
- Quick Quote Auto Quote
- New Ford Vehicle Inventory
- Used Auto Dealer Inventory
- Ford Dealer Internet Coupon
- National Ford Incentive Offers
- Thoroughbred Ford Newsletter
Escape seats five passengers with its front bucket seats and 60/40 rear seats. Fold both rear seat backs down and you have 66.3 cu. ft. of space for carrying cargo. If you don’t need all of this space, you can still seat one or two rear passengers and have extra room for cargo.
2010 Escape simply exudes style — inside and out. Inside you’ll enjoy the room, versatility and comfort of available leather-trimmed seating, a standard floor console with two front and rear cupholders, and a storage bin with removable interior bin. Outside, Escape charms with its striking chrome grille, streamlined hood, strong headlamp shape and available integrated side steps.